Sunday, September 4, 2022

Aw.... Monday/ Love is...


 Aw...Mondays


Rebekah and Zach went into Denver to help his mom pack as she is moving. They walked around the sidewalk chalk art and there was some really talented artists creating all these different  scenario's. It was really exciting to see and  be able to share their photos here with you.


This depiction of Herman Munster was so cool and the cat with the lava lamp looked like it was standing up on the sidewalk.


Cap'n Crunch and Donald Duck, a really great piece of art. These artists are unbelievably talented,


I hope you will find these as fun as I did.


It was extremely hot today and these dedicated artists were hard at work, creating their masterpieces.  The top left Sugar Skull is something I was unsure about when I first researched it but as part of the Mexican culture celebrating the Day of the Dead, I came to like this symbol and I even have a pair of leggings with sugar skulls on them. They are perfect to wear anytime but especially in the month of October to celebrate Halloween. 




Love is...always says it best. 


6 comments:

R's Rue said...

Happy Monday my friend. Love to you. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sandee said...

I would have loved to check out all this beautiful artwork.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs, my friend. ♥

Andree said...

Those are amazing! There are simply so many talented, creative people in the world. I'm glad they are stepping up and showing us new ways to create.

Mari said...

What a fun exhibit! These people are very talented!

messymimi said...

They are talented, thank you for sharing these amazing images!

pilch92 said...

Very impressive art. XO