Thursday, April 21, 2022

Wordless Wednesday Thankful Thursday Friendly FIll In's

 Wordless Wednesday


Beaver Pond in Colorado


A difficult subject to take some photos of today!  He is stubborn to say the least!

Please visit Thankful Thursday

Much to be thankful for now.



Warmer weather and blue skies. Lots of sunshine.



Tulips popping up all over but not too many  full bloom just yet.


Friendly Fill In's is hosted by Ellen and Lorianne

They come up with these 4 lines and we fill them in with them! Please come join us. My answers will be here tomorrow. Here are the 4:

1. A book or movie I recently read (or saw) that I recommend is ______________________.

2. I prefer to shop____________________.

3. I have a lot of trust in ____________________.

4. I have very little trust in ______________________.

 

9 comments:

Sandee said...

That pond is so beautiful. I've not been to Colorado in a long time, but it's a most beautiful state.

Aw on the kitty. They are so precious.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a blessed day, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Wonderful blog today, Anne! Looking forward to your answers tomorrow.
Blessings!

Bill said...

The pond is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your day!

Mevely317 said...

Wow! That pond setting looks exactly like the one at the summer camp I used to attend in Bailey (Colorado). Love the way you've staged your cute pink windmill, too.
Here are my answers to the Friday Fill-ins:
(1) Book - The Stranger in the Lifeboat (Mitch Albom); movie - Fireproof. (2) ....in my pj's online. (3) ....my own instincts/intuition. And, (4) ....Our current administration.
Hugs!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Kitty is a looker though and Beaver Pond is very pretty! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

A beaver pond! Someone i know who owns several acres of property wanted a pond on his land and the Army Corps told him no. Some friendly beavers moved in and he got his pond and nothing the Army Corps could do about it.

Sometimes cats want what they want and don't want what they don't want.

pilch92 said...

Mister Kitty is a cutie. I look forward to your fill-in answers. XO

Mari said...

I love the beaver pond!
No recent books or movies...
I prefer to shop online
I have a lot of trust in the Lord
I have very little trust in the media or our current administration.

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful pond. Sometimes cats seem to know that you are trying to take snapshots of them and they won't cooperate nor pose for you. Have a great weekend.