Friday, April 29, 2022

Feline Friday and More

 

I am not a fan of Jerry but I sure love Tom. He seems to be outsmarted by this annoying little mouse but there are times when they come together and defend each other. It is my favorite cartoon and Avery and I have at least 4 Tom and Jerry t shirts. Please visit Feline Friday

"I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It is not. Mine had me trained in two days." Bill Dana

Ellen and Lorianne share the honor of hosting this blog hop.  They each think of these things for us to answer. It is fun and if you have not joined in please do.

1. In May, I may ____________________.

2. Ten years ago I was ________________.

3. I hope for a future in which ________________________.

4. I would probably last _____________in solitary confinement.

My answers:

1. In May, I may be married for 38 years. I am excited because it is a few days away from our anniversary and I am happy my honeywill be here for the next four days.

2. Ten years ago I was unhappy in a job and grateful, although it was difficult financially. to be let go from that horrible place.

3. I hope for a future  in which the elderly and children are respected. I do know when this world is fading away Jesus will accept all the children to come home with Him and He loves each living thing.

4. I would probably last one or two days in solitary confinement. 

Pink Saturday


Do you have a hat for the Kentucky Derby? I use to buy one every year and a few years ago the Derby joined the Woke culture so I don't buy a hat anymore. But I will always love the horses and I love to hear their stories. I hope you visit the Pinkies and share your favorites too. 

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Life is too short to do things that make us unhappy. So what are your anniversary plans?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Congratulations, and happy upcoming 38th wedding anniversary.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Happy Anniversary. Anne! Enjoy your weekend!

Sandee said...

I loved that cartoon too. There were so many wonderful cartoons back in the day.

Love your fill-ins. Being in a job that makes you miserable isn't a good thing at all.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a blessed weekend, Anne. Big hug. ♥

carol l mckenna said...

Happy Anniversary coming up ~ sweet post and love the little baby with the hat photos ~ Xo

Wishing you laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Mevely317 said...

I always look forward to your Friday fill-in's. 10 years ago, yes. I was in a desperately unhappy work environment. Just wish I'd the moxie to value my own mental health over the (overly-generous) salary. I like to think I could last up to a year in solitary confinement ... probably because I was an introverted only child who learned at an early age to be my own best friend.

Ugh on 'woke' at the Derby. I'd no idea. Is nothing sacred anymore?

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Congrats on 38 years of marriage! I am with you on #3. My Joanie has a few hats for The Kentucky Derby. :) Have a nice weekend. XO

messymimi said...

Leaving a bad job is a good thing, no matter how it happens, it turns out for the best.

Love that photo of the baby with the hat. So precious.

Happy Anniversary!