Friday, August 6, 2021

Friendly Fill In's and Pink Saturday

 

I f you visit these two ladies, you will want to join this fun. Ellen and Lorianne share the weekly fun by each thinking up two of these selections:

My Answer are here:

1. I am contemplating trying to downsize my closet and sell some of my clothes. I have too much.

2. My prayer is that people would be kinder to each other and stop being mean about all that is going on in the world. It  affects each and every person and no one knows what is on someone elses heart and mind.

3. I can do our laundry in record time. I have it down to a science and it is a place that gives me great peace and joy.

4. I miss the days when life was simple and kindness not hateful ruled. I miss my childhood. It was a perfect world to me because of the way I was raised.


I met Holly through LuLaRoe. She was diagnosised with leukemia and yet her shining personality never stopped shing through. She had to take a break because she was hospitalized but she kind heart keep shining. She lost all of her hair but has some colorful wigs and I love this one. Her pink hair makes her smile even brighter. I also love her BoHo style dress.  Continue to pray for her. CUrrently she is home with a second round of chemo that she is able to be home with. Life is hard, I just keep praying harder. 


I can not count the years that Beverly has hosted Pink Saturday. I have been with her since 2010. She is gracious hostess and even while she and her husband were moving she kept up the blog hop. I thought Holly's pink hair was a perfect match for this today.

            RANDOM MEMORIES
I have many beautiful memories from  Pink Saturday. I made several wonderful friends. Cece passed away in Septpember 2010. She taught me to be polite and comment to every sinfle participate. Back than hundreds of people participated. But I did it many times in honor of my sweet friend gone too soon.
I wish more people came over and shared their favorite pinks. 


6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

She is sure an exceptional person. Even through her suffereing, she radiates joy.

Susan said...

So sorry to hear that Holly is ill but I pray she will be brave and pull through. It is never easy to get a cancer diagnosis. God bless her. Thanks so much for your visit to Writing Straight from the Heart and for your comment, too. So lovely to know you stopped by. Susan

messymimi said...

You've reminded me i have to do laundry soon, i have to save up for the laundromat and i really need to get with it.

Praying for Holly, that she is healed soon.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

So sorry to hear of Holly's struggles, and I'll add her to my prayer list.
Blessings!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Just stopping in to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment !

pilch92 said...

I will pray for Holly. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am with you on 2 and 4. XO