Thursday, August 5, 2021

Feline Friday and More

 

Feline Friday

My boy Boots was so handsome, he was the kindest feline who ever lived. He was smart and always knew when I needed cuddles with him. I stillhave this magnetic frame on my fridge.  He is always and forever in my heart.


Humor for Feline Friday too. Whenever I feel sad, I have to find some humor. Those silly rabbits are all over my neighborhood. They multiple so quickly. I was watering my plants outside the other day and I noticed a rabbit sitting under the spray of my garden hose. He looked so happy getting a morning shower.This cat is clever, that is no doubt. The rabbits don't seem to mind that he's there.

1. I am contemplating_______________________.

2. My ________________are__________________.

3. I can ________________in record time.

4. I miss the days when __________________.

Please visit Ellen and Lorianne who share hosting Friendly fill In's. They each think up these great thoughtful selections. Come join the fun. Tomorrow we will reveal our answers.




8 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your Boots was a handsome cat, indeed! I still miss my cat, Jordan.
Blessings!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a sweet kitty Boots was. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

Boots was beautiful. Thanks for the laugh!

Daniela said...

Cats are wonderful critters and your Boots looks so intelligent and cute... I know, he's taken away a piece of your heart, isn't it, my wonderful friend?
Alas, our lives are longer than theirs...
Sending blessings from across the Ocean
Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I will say a prayer for her right now. Thanks for visiting our blog. You have a cheerful blog, and I love Peanuts and Snoopy. I know what you mean about simpler times. I had a wonderful childhood too, and I often thing about and miss those days.

Have a peaceful and delightful weekend.

~Sheri

pilch92 said...

Sweet photo of Boots. Thank you for spreading the word about the fill-ins. XO

The Feminine Energy said...

I'm praying for your friend, Holly. And I love pink too! ~Andrea xoxoxo

Terra said...

I am praying for healing for Holly. Your Boots sounds like a sweetie; we had a cat named Miles, and he was nicknamed by my hubby as "He never lifted a paw in anger." Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog today, about the info I sent you on the China pattern, some years ago. It was nice to remember that.