Monday, January 2, 2023

Aw...Mondays and A Few Phamily Collages

 Aw...Mondays 


A google and Pinterest fine. I love baby animals. 

I was doing a few collages of memories through the years. I Only completed two of them so I will probably post more of these. My dad in one of his favorite shirts. Avery has a small boy (Easter ) Colton & Jacey. Rebekah and Hannah hiking near Colorado Springs. My dad as a young man and my most favorite ever baseball player/catcher. I was not dreamed of when he played semi pro ball but oh the stories I hear. He was a wonderful man and loved my momma so very much. She was beauty.  Oh my precious B&B brothers. They were so small.  A favorite shot of Avery and I at Golden, Colorado. It was 2015 and we came from the last service at the old Heritage Square barn with Red Rocks Church. It is funny the things you remember. I loved that dress I was wearing.  I bought it from Avon, they use to sell the best costume jewelry and clothing. I don't think I have shopped with them in years. Jeremy in the center of it all, from his graduation day at kindergarten. I love all the memories, in photos, in stories, in all of it. 
 



I can not remember the name of the restaurant where we were but I took this pic of Avery, Noelle, Roger, Jeremy, Brittany and Addy. I think it was a new place in North Denver and Addy, oh my goodness, she was so tiny. Rebekah and Nick were at Chautauqua hiking. It has been a long time since we went hiking there.

Love is...always shares such good things. Please pray for MaryD as she recuperates from a Christmas hospital visit, I miss her blogging as we both loved Love is...

Prayers for  Edna, another wonderful friend and blogger. She has been ill and with her breathing problems, all the extra prayer  is needed.

Tracy spent part of Christmas at the hospital too, blood clot in her leg. She has had lots of health issues these past few years and much too young for that.

Reid, he is a 5th grader and they thought he had the flu. He has leukemia. He is the friend of Amelia, and her phamily  are prayer warriors. Please pray. too.

Thank you for being here and be blessed.




2 comments:

Sandee said...

You made me say Awww more than once. Lovely collages and a lovely family. Love is all that and more.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

Your friends and family are in my prayers. It's fun to look back, and then to look forward.