Friday, June 24, 2022

FELINE FRIDAY AND MORE

 Feline Friday


A sweet group of well behaved kitten. 

Friendly Fill In's

 Ellen and Lorianne share making up these four sentences.

My answers are here today:

1. The grossest food I ever ate  was anchovies on a pizza.

2. The best tasting food I ever had was steak at the 4th Story restaurant in downtown Cherry Creek. Sadly the building it was in is no longer standing.

3. I probablyt should clean the bathroom but I won't. Maybe tomorrow.

4. If I could have an unlimited supply of one  item, I would pick toilet paper. 2020 made many see the light.


"The very word mercy is derived from the Latin miserum cor, a sorrowful heart. Mercy is, therefore, a compassionate understanding of another's unhappiness." Fulton J. Sheen

"Open your mouth for the people who can not speak. For the rights of all the unfortunate. Open your mouth, judge righteously." Proverbs 31:8-9


Photo memories from baseball games...


Always good times at the ballpark. Hannah wants to go to a game. I am hoping we can go, maybe during the week when the crowds are lighter, a day game and it is not 100 degrees! Pray for safe travels as the head west  to Colorado from Western NY.

"Sometimes the only way the Good ord can into some hearts is to break them." Fulton J. Sheen

 

 



3 comments:

Mevely317 said...

I never thought to say toilet paper ... that's a perfect response. LOL!
Prayers lifting for safe travels!

pilch92 said...

Mister Kitty is a sweetie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I have never had anchovies and I hope I never do. Yes, we all learned about toilet paper the hard way. :) XO

messymimi said...

Love your answers and the picture of the kitties. Still lots of prayers for you and your family.