Monday, June 20, 2022

Birthday Wishes and Father's Day Kisses

 

In celebration of the month of June I present a birthday girl. Jacey. Love of Colton's life and mom to Harrison, Angel Baby Alastor Avery. and Shea Avery Marie. Born on the 19th of June this mom is a busy gal. They just bought a house so packing for the move while working a full time job too. Happy Birthday Jacey.


 

Colton Edward as a small baby back in 1996. He was born June 7th and I am combining all the wishes for birthdays and Father's Day. I will be posting lots of love in photos at my blogs all weekend. He and Jacey are parents to Harrison James, Angel Baby Alastor Avery and Miss Shea Avery Marie. He is a truck driver and he drives the open roads as well as locally. Happy Birthday to our grandson. !You are such a hard working dad . You put Jacey and the kids first and we love you bunches.


He was the best earthly dad a girl could ever have. I miss you on these celebration days dad. See you in heaven one of these days. 




Noelle spent Father's Day with their children and Roger at the ICU. Roger is in for the fight of his life. Please pray. Wishing him a Happy Father's Day week and praying some answers will be provide soon.






8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so sorry about Roger! Prayers for disernment for his doctors.

Sandee said...

Prayers for Roger.

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Jacey,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

I know you treated your hubby very special yesterday.

Have a fabulous day and week, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Mari said...

That was a nice birthday tribute to Jacey!
I'm sorry about Roger. Praying for answers and healing.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Such wonderful tributes to such special people in your life, and my thoughts and prayers go out for Roger and his family as well. May God give him strength to fight this battle. Amen.

Mevely317 said...

Aw, I LOVE your post title!
... and what you've written about Jacey. I'm praying right now for Roger and all who love him. God's got this!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Just said a prayer for Roger.

pilch92 said...

Beautiful post. I am praying for Roger. XO

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying for you all.

God bless.