Monday, June 13, 2022

Aw...Mondays and Birthday WIshes

 

Aw...Mondays


Although this meme photo is not Rebekah Michelle #34 but rather an experience I had with her when she was born. Not wanting to make up her mind to be born or not to be born! That was the question!  I am sure grateful she decided she wanted to be part of our phamily. She loved Shakepeare and studied him intensely in college. So I borrowed the expressions 'To be or not to be'... It is from Hamlet. 


Happy Birthday to our beautiful daughter on her 34th trip around the sun!

Oneof my favorite things about Rebekah is that she was able to speak to my dear friend Sharon in the summer of 2018. Sharon passed away in 2019 and Rebekah likes to honor her at summer holidays by creating Sharon's Trifle" The first one she made was perfect and it is a phamily tradition. 
Photo memories always make me smile. I hope you will continue to visit here. It has been a rough few months with Nick and his health ordeal. Now that his hemogloblin numbers are up and praying they will continue to shoot upward, I have some relief and can breathe again! Thank you all for your support.

That's our girl, the dancing queen. Love is...always knows exactly what I Need to say.



Rebekah wishing you many more beautiful birthdays with your sweetheart at your side... Zach!

"I have leaned on you since my birth; You who took me from my mother's womb; my praise in continually of You." Psalm 71:6



10 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

Happiest of birthday, sweet Rebekah, and many many *many* more, honey. ~Andrea xoxo

Sandee said...

Awww, what a precious post.

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Rebekah,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

Happy 34th birthday to your beautiful daughter! My niece turned 34 last week. :) XO

Kathe W. said...

Wishing the happiest of Birthdays to Rebekah!

Ginny Hartzler said...

So glad he is getting better, and a big Happy Birthday to Rebekah!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Happy Birthday, Rebekah!!! So glad to hear, too, that Nick's health is improving, Anne. That's wonderful news!

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday blessings to your beautiful Rebekah!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah! I have a daughter who is the same age. She also took forever to come - 24 hours!
I'm so glad Nick is doing better.

messymimi said...

Wishing Rebekah many happy returns of the day!

Danice G said...

Hoping your daughter had a wonderful birthday. My daughter's is next week. My how time flies, doesn't it?