Saturday, February 6, 2021

Thoughts to Ponder

 

My friend Carole shared this and it struck me. Women can be especially critical especially the ones who are always looking for validation for themselves. My circle is so small, I do not wish to be around anyone who goes along with what is popular, what everyone else is doing. I never have and I never will. There are very few people who are trustworthy. FInd those people and hang on to them.


Karen S. was raised very much in the same fashion as I was raised. We respected everyone and when you did not get along with someone that was ok. You could just walk away without drama ,without hate, without revenge.


How were you raised? Can you let go if things don't work out with someone? I Know it was hard for me when I first lost my job but today I actually feel sorry for those that grieved me. You have to pray for them. God always has a plan.


I have to read and reread these verses many times. Life is hard. Boy was my mother right! You have to learn to pray and than pray harder. 


Snoopy never fails to make me smile. He is happiness 101. Get Snoopy and Get Happy too.


Another day will soon dawn. I hope we are in it. Rest well my friends. 

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

A wonderful post for Sunday, and I totally agree with all of this.

Louca por porcelana said...

Adorable post as ever!

pilch92 said...

These are great. My Dad worked at a paper mill his whole life on a machine, but his last few years there were as a janitor. XO

messymimi said...

Exactly. If we don't agree, we can still respect each other and get along.

As one church youth group leader put it, friends don't let friends go out of the house looking like a moose! (he was joking about a bad hair day, but his point was we look out for each other).