Thursday, February 11, 2021

#MeetMyPetChallenge 2021

 

I wanted to try something fun and different. I know negativity seems to rule 2021 so far but we can all have fun by introducing our pets. If you have more than one, like we do, you can do a pet each day. Come join the fun  with me:

Hello 

My name is:  Lulu!

My Nickname is: Momma Lu , Baby Girl or My Lil Lu.

My breed: Long haired CHihuahua

My age: 2 years 11 months and 12 days (February 23, 2018)

My favorite human food is: My mom makes homemade Belgian Waffles. She let's all of us pets ,except the cats (they don't want the food) have some crumbs and tiny pieces of real waffles. We all love them.

My biggest fear: If I Hear a cry, I get upset and go looking for the baby, cat, dog etc. I am a mom you know!

My favorite thing to do: Steal food, especially from Leo, he's the big guy and he is never mean to any of the little ones.

My favorite toy: A tiny squeaky beaver. My mom bought me a second one because I left the first one outside in the cold. It still works though, and I LOVE it best!

Do I love car rides: Not particularly. I was born in St. Francis, Kansas. It is 7 hours from my home and I did not like that car ride. It was hot and sticky. But my mom will take me on short rides cause she loves me best.

Do I snore? I don't think so but my love of life , both Loki and Thor do sometime.

Where do I sleep? In a cool princess bed of course with my daughter and son next to me and Loki and Thor too. We all love each other so much so we are in a large enclosed area at night so we don't get hurt or into mischief. 


Loki is my number one beau! We like to sleep together on the chair in a blanket or a coat, we are'n't too picky. We just love to hang out together. 

Sweet dreams everyone. Hope we are all good tomorrow so you can meet my kids, Mollie and Finn.


4 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Great idea, my friend. You make me want to do something like this, too. Have a beautiful day! 💛

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good to meet you, Lulu! You are very cute. I have heard that your breed have the heart of a lion! Happy waffle eating!

pilch92 said...

SO nice to learn more about you sweet Lulu. XO

messymimi said...

It's great to meet you, Lulu!