Monday, February 15, 2021

Happiness, Love, Peace

 

Snoopy is the kind of dog who shows happiness in his smile. I like people and pets like Snoopy. 

 
 

I am not a fan of doctors and video calls. It is not my cup of tea but I had to have one today. Thankfully I was able to get an anti-biotic to help rid me of this sinus issue that seems to be getting worse. I took my first five day does tonight. I want to be happy like Snoopy so I hope this cures it.


Speaking of love, how about 100 percent pure love. These fur babies will give you 110 percent! THis sweet meme made me smile out loud. 

I hope you will visit Happy Tuesday and enjoy some happiness today.


Sometime we all need simplicity. Peace and Quiet. In the movie :"What About Bob?" I remember the one kid saying to Bob, you be peace and I'll be quiet. You know parents love that.

I am a little off my plan and still have much going on in our lives. I will get over to visit everyone. I apologize. LIfe has not be too easy lately. Once I feel better I think I can get back to a regular schedule and not spend the late nights writing here. But it is peaceful and quiet.


Restful nights and beautiful dreams everyone. See you here soon, I hope. 

7 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

That is great you could do a video call and get meds for your illness. We didn't know they prescribe over video chat. Mom hates videos, so she hasn't done any chats that way.

Sandee said...

I'm glad you got your medication so you'll feel better soon. Just get well and don't worry about the rest of us right now.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

Praying you are better soon, and that you have a Happy Tuesday.

Kathe W. said...

Oh my- hope the medicine works for you! Have a lovely sneeze free day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a happy place to visit today! I hope the antibiotic works for you. The video appointments are safer, and better than nothing for sure. I have had many.

pilch92 said...

I hope your antibiotic kicks in soon. XO

Granny Annie said...

Personally I have had several teleconferences with my doctor and I enjoy them. Hes very thorough even without physical contact. Hope you are well soon.