Monday, February 8, 2021

Snoopy and Friends

 

 

Snoopy can put everything into perspective. If Leo can't see me I can sleep longer or sneak that cup of tea or coffee. He often sleeps in too and he stays downstairs in his comfy new bed. I cant blame him. We are in the deep freeze. No snow yet but more cold to come. How much colder can it get? We will have to wait and see.

I hope you will visit Happy Tuesday


Snoopy is right on! I sure enjoy his wisdom. I wish the world was full of Snoopy people. Not in the sense that they snitch but like Snoopy the beagle in the cartoon.


Hopfully we will be here again tomorrow. Sweet Dreams, enjoy your rest and stay safe and warm (or cool) wherever you are.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Snoopy is a wise dog! He seems to be always right.

My GBGV Life said...

No coffee at our house, Mom can't stand the stuff. She prefers ice water in the morning. I know, odd, but true.

Sandee said...

The coffee is perking right now and in a few minutes hubby and I will be enjoying our first cup. It's quiet too. Makes for the best of mornings.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug and stay warm, Anne. ♥

Kathe W. said...

I would add staying in bed with a good book and that cup of coffee! Cheers!

pilch92 said...

Our cats have been letting us sleep in a bit with the cold. Cute Snoopy. :) XO