Thursday, October 22, 2020

Day 3 Ten Days of Gratefulness



 1. Rain and snow coming our way. Grateful they may help these wildfires.

 2. Grateful for a quiet day. I did nothing. Just slept later and drank hot tea all day.

 3. Grateful that Carl and Barb got some answers. No surgery on the horizon but some medication to help his pain and cancer.

 4. Grateful the hubby is getting his ear unplugged. I worked for an ENT doctor for 12 years. If your ear is full and feels plugged or hearing is muffled, you can use equal parts of Hydrogen Peroxide and Water to drop inside your ear to help move the wax. If you have an itchy ear you use equal parts of water with rubbing alcohol. You can also do this treatment for several days and then use a small bulb syringe with some warm water to flush the ear and help release the ear wax.

5. Grateful for all the junk mail that arrives each day so I can shred it . It does no good to complain so I enjoy shredding it and cleaning my little shredder with oil paper.

6. Grateful for the western TV channel to avoid so much nonsense on the regular channels.

7. Grateful for quiet days and restful nights.

8. Grateful to snuggle with the hubby even with the divide on our beds. HaHaHa. 

9. Grateful for the adjustable bed. It makes our lives so much easier as we grow older.

10. Grateful to enjoy a nice weekend  with the hubby as this week seemed to fly by.


Be grateful and be thankful and please stop by to visit Thankful Thursday



4 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I have that adjustable divided bed on my won't list but we can't do anything but keep up with things breaking in the house and sick dogs and getting new dogs maybe someday! I have never watched the Westland Channel and now I'm wondering if we have it because my sister-in-law text me that all she does all day is watch the Western Channel I need to look at it! Of course I don't watch TV except for two hours each night but I do want to know if it's there

Martha said...

I love seeing your grateful posts :)

Mevely317 said...

Good to know about those ear remedies! I think you're the only soul on earth who's grateful for junk mail ... LOL. Better not let the folks at the USPS hear you say that. (*giggling*)

messymimi said...

Lovely thankfuls, i certainly do hope there is rain or snow enough to help put the fires out.