Sunday, October 4, 2020

Monday is a Maniac with A Special Birthday Wish

 

I don't like to see my hubby return to work after a long weekend but life is what it is and he has a job and we are most grateful. I love this cat's expression.


When I have inherited a son-in-law (3 times) or a daughter-in-law (times 1). I have felt very blessed as if I had an extra son or daughter. I have to share my son-in-law Jake with you. We wish we could celebrate his birthday Monday, October 5th but we are miles apart. So we will Face Time them later today and send gifts via the USPS or UPS. October is a double celebration for Hannah and Jake. His birthday, then a few weeks later their first wedding anniversary. However that happened so quickly, it just crazy. Time flies, days go by and turn into weeks which turn into months. You know this drill right?


Happy Birthday Jake! You make our girl SMILE like she has never smiled before and we know how much you love her. So you   make us smile just by knowing you and we love you bunches!


Hannah baked this cheesecake for Jake on his birthday. She is quite the baker and the girl gets around the kitchen just fine. I know they will celebrate with a nice homemade dinner and this yummy cheesecake.


This was from their recent trip to Maine. They love visiting the National Parks. 


It is a true blessing having Jake in our phamily. We could not be happier for him marrying into this phamily of  unique individuals. 


HA HA HA ! We are really just regular people but normal is , in the words of the late Erma Bombeck, "normal" is just a cycle on the washing machine! But seriously we are very grateful that Jake is part of our clan. We keep growing every year and pray we all stay healthy and happy and wise.


Enjoy your 32nd  birthday Jake and the new year that will follow. Praying for another year to celebrate and enjoy your company. May God richly bless you and Hannah and we are hoping we can see you again soon.



7 comments:

Rita said...

Happy birthday to Jake! :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

So sorry you cannot be together to celebrate! But at least you have such good pictures! How old is he now?

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet post! Philled with love, happiness, smiles, & celebrating birthday & anniversary.

I clicked on your comment link from Ann's blog to stop by & say howdy...I lived in Colorado for nearly 50 years before retiring to the Gulf Coast. I know Northglenn like the back of my hand.

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday blessings to Jake! Gosh, they really make a gorgeous couple.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Jake is 3-2! He is a real blessing in this phamily.

JanCT said...

Such a nice blog post celebrating your daughter and son-in-law!
Jan
Laughter and Consistency

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Happy belated birthday to Jake! Isn't technology a blessing in that it allows us to connect in ways we never could have before? I am so grateful for Zoom and Facetime.