Saturday, October 31, 2020

Day 10: Ten Days of Grastefulness

 

1. Grateful always and forever for selfies and kids who will take a moment to snap a photo of the sweet hubby and me.

2. Grateful the hubby will wear matching t shirts with me. He has always indulged my whims. 

3. Grateful to Betsy and her hubby George who get to travel to their favorite places and always wear matching t shirts or sweatshirts. They inspired me and Avery went along with me for the ride! They are good memories we will always treasure along with good friends who inspire you.

4. Grateful for Dan, a friend of the kids. We treasure his friendship too. He is into astronomy. So tonight, with the full moon, he brought his telescope over. I am here to tell you, seeing the moon, up close and personal, it is just unexplainable. Saturn was cool too, with its ring and Mars was really a tiny red dot. But those planets and stars and the moon and sun, they are amazing creations from an amazing awesome God. I am grateful for all they are

5. Grateful for warm days and cooler nights. Today was a perfect day to get things organized. Makes a person feel accomplished when each thing you have has it's own place. 

6. Grateful for our chiropractor. He is a great person with a good personality and without him, we would be limping and whining and crying in pain. He is a good grateful in our wellness journey.

7. Grateful that we should be able to fix our Kia in the next few months. It is a good car and I like to have it to run errands and do our drive up banking.



8. Grateful for an Addams Family TV marathon. One of our favorite TV programs. So incredibly silly, it makes you feel good. 

9.Grateful I found some really cool hard shell storage containers for my Princess House dinnerware. I am hoping to get more of them because I treasure my PH pieces. They were made at a time when pride was first and foremost in making good quality products. I have several different sets with lots of serving pieces too.

10. Grateful each day I live, I am more grateful then the day before. I use to grumble about getting older and somedays I still do. But I am at an age where I know truly what is right and wrong and what to expect from my sweet hubby. I am saddened when I see younger people just give up on their marriages or phamilies because it is hard work. We all go through rough times and rocky roads in life. I am grateful every single day I open my eyes and try to find the best in each day. 



  These words make perfect sense to me. I am very blessed. I have so much to be grateful for. I know how hard struggling is to make ends meet. So when we have better times I am  thankful for those times. I never take anything for granted because you never know when it can be gone, like the snap of your fingers. I hope you enjoyed this with me. Since a new month is looming just a few hours away, I am going to try to add something to be grateful for everyday in November.



5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

It amazes me that you keep finding all these things to be grateful for. Love the shirts love the selfie

Martha said...

My favorite part of this one is the photo of you two in your adorable matching shirts! Here's to a November filled with things to be grateful for!

Rita said...

Cute t-shirts. What a great ten day series. :)

Mevely317 said...

You serve as such a great role model, Anne!
Love the matching shirts, and mostly your leggings. FUN! I've never seen the moon 'up close and personal' -- reminds me a little of Jeremy Camp's (first) wife in "I Still Believe." Have you seen that movie? We watched the DVD in our ladies Bible study and it affected me so deeply I may go buy it.

messymimi said...

Thank you for your lists that inspire!