Thursday, August 13, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZACH AND ALEXA


Thirty years ago today my son-in-law Zach and his twin sister Alexa were born. They graced their parents Craig and Amy with a double gift. I asked my SIL if he would share some photos so I could write this post. I am sorry I am late but I my thoughts for both of these cuties is happiness. My SIL is a good guy. He is fantastic cook. He is friendly and kind and once gave me a birthday card that made me cry "HAPPY TEARS"! His sister is a beautiful young mom and wife. She and her hubby Jake have the cutest little girl Charlotte Rose.
These two were the cutest. Our middle Rebekah is very blessed being married to this fellow and I am guessing Jake is blessed being the hubby to Alexis. He is a NE Patriot fan so like my grandson Colton I love to tease them.
Happy birthday to two corkers! I think they kept their parents on their toes and they looked so much alike that it is a good thing they were a girl and a boy. Kudos to their mom for bringing them into this world. I think it is a better place just because they are here.
They remind me of my own grandsons the Big and Little brothers here. Big brother always makes sure little brother gets some kisses.
I love all these photos he allowed me to share. I am happy to wish them both a fabulous day since they are all together in Michigan having a mini phamily reunion for their birthday.
They look handsome and beautiful here. Perfect little gentleman and his perfect little sister a beautiful little lady.
Zach and Alexa in 2014. Zach has the curliest hair and he can pull into a short ponytail which helps when he is smoking a brisket all day long.
I wonder if their parents thought they were double trouble when they were small? They sure looked so sweet and innocent.
I wish Zach and ALexa a wonderful rest of 2020 and many more fabulous birthday trips around the sun!
Zach and Rebekah married in 2017 and here was a photo of them with his parents.
Giggles with Zach and Zach's twin Alexa. The wedding was a grand affair. My daughter planned in 57 days from statr to finish. I Love that Zach's mom had a bag full of lights in her car and that added a perfect touch to their wedding decorations since we all pitched in and did everything with only a pastor, a photographer, a caterer, a videographer and a DJ. Whewwwww....that was a beautiful day!
Brother-in-laws Jake and Zach after their race in Washington Park before all the chaos came to America.
I will close my post with a goodnight wish from the sLOVEnian stock I am from.
I hope you visit my other blog and see my very late Thankful Thursday  post https://annesphamily.blogspot.com
Sharing today's birthday with Zach and Alexa, is my childhood hero Annie Oakley, born in 1860. She is still a favorite of mine as a great American hero. 

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They were and are so cute! What a double blessing for the family. Wow, Annie Oakley looks very feminine with that rifle! Not at all the cowgirl type I would think of her.

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Zach,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Alexa,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Have a fabulous day. ♥

MadSnapper said...

Happy birthday to the Twins and I enjoyed very very much seeing every single one of their pictures. They sure do resemble each other a lot and that doesn't always happy when it's male and female. Great post thanks for sharing and I had no idea what the real Annie Oakley look like

Mevely317 said...

Oh Anne, these photos are priceless! Not sure why, but I've always been fascinated by twins/triplets/etc., etc. (Probably jealous, lol.) Their A-Z names are so cool. Wild guess, was Alexa born first?
Happy Birthday blessings!

messymimi said...

Wishing the twins many happy returns of the day!