Sunday, August 4, 2024

Friendly Fill In's Feline Friday

 FRIENDLY FILL IN'S

Hosted by ELLEN and LORIANNE Here are this week's questions:

1. I want to try _to grow a bigger garden next year. I didn't get all the veggies 

2. __Sometime I think clean laundry should be an Olympic sport.

3. I'm grateful that I had the life I did while I was  growing up.

4. Modesty deserves to be more popular.

 Thank you for commenting. Thank you to all the people who host the blog hops. Grateful for everyone. I will be around to visit .

FELINE FRIDAY


This is a Pinterest find saying this is a "Street Kitty". This kitten looks like my Tiger a/k/a Mister Kitty.

The kids left early Saturday morning. We spent most of the day catching up on some rest. We did so many projects when they were here and we all needed some extra rest. It was hard waking up and not seeing that smiling baby boy looking up at us from his mat and his toys.

I am  going to have to get back into my regular routine starting tomorrow. It is hard getting readjusted after two weeks with the kids.

August 4th is always a hard day. It is the day, five years ago we lost sweet Alastor  Avery. I am so grateful we babysat him that Friday before he passed away along with Harrison James. Good memories forever in our hearts.

Grandmother Anne & Alastor Avery
August 2, 2019


Trust Him He Will Comforrt You

5 comments:

Mari said...

Hugs to you and prayers on this day. I can't imagine how hard to lose a grandson.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I can't imagine the grief you all endured at that time, Anne. May God bless you all and surround you with His comfort and peace.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Such cute 😺

Mevely317 said...

What a bittersweet anniversary. 😢
Great fill-ins! I sure agree about modesty.

messymimi said...

Maybe modesty should be next to honesty as the best policies, plural.

Precious kitten, I've linked you up to Feline Friday. Thanks for playing along.

My heart aches for your loss, you're in my prayers.