Monday, August 5, 2024

Aw....Mondays Blue Monday Memories I Think I Love Pink love is....

 Awww......Mondays



A pink kitchen! What do you think?  I think my husband may want a Blue Kitchen instead! But if I had a tiny cottage, I would have this kitchen! A girl can always dream.


This is a Lennar Home. Do you have this builder in your area? I know a gal who has lived in three different Lennar homes. They are beautiful but this cottage style with a second story made me smile and remember sharing Blue with Sally a long while ago. 


I am not a SnapChat fan! I like to save photos so I played with their app and created me in a younger light! Ha ha Ha ha! It was a fun experience.


love is... always shares my thoughts the best.  I use to fight aging and hated thinking of growing older. But sharing my life with my sweet husband Avery made all the difference. A friend Margie  long ago told me, I embrace my graying hair. Those are strains of wisdom and I know I deserve them! I waited a long time  for them. 


The world is moving fast, changing in ways I don't like! Think Venezuela ! Rumors of wars and wars raging. So I will try to remain in God's circle and pray for my country, my people, my world. John Paul II was a Good Shepherd. But he came to Denver in 1993 and I was waiting "impatiently" for Nick to be born! So I was unable to go to the event to hear him speak. My uncle Art went along with my Aunt Ann S. and her friend Joe. My aunt Stephanie had recently passed away and Uncle Art wanted to attend because they had planned to go together. It was a sweet tribute to her and maybe she was watching them from her new heavenly home.

I love this quote and I thought if Annie still did  Sparks  at McGuffy's Reader  she might have liked this share too. Lots of people still post these and I try to do them too.

The whirlwind of company, parties, happy August days and sadness too gave me some moments to relax and reflect. I will be around to visit you and I usually check prior posts at your blogs so it takes me a while. I hope something good happens to you today.


12 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Fun pink kitchen ~ great quotes too ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I love that quote for John Paul II, Anne. He is absolutely correct in his observations. I did get a kick out of your Snapchat collage, too. We're never too old to be playful. That's what keeps us young at heart. Blessings!

Sandee said...

I don't mind growing old either. Zane and I are growing old together and that's a beautiful thing.

Love the John Paul II quote. So very true.

Love the pink kitchen. I would love having that.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Hugs, my friend. ♥

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

We actually lived in a house with a pink kitchen and blue bathroom. 😆

Mari said...

I'm not usually into pink, but that kitchen is really cute!
I like the cottage too.
Good quote!

My Tata's Cottage said...

That is so sweet! Our youngest girl dated a boy who had grandparents who had a bright turquoise bathroom, sink, toilet, tile! Hannah loved it. She said it was so colorful.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Always good to see you Carol. S M I L E S

My Tata's Cottage said...

I love the quote too. I am always grateful for your friendship here.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I keep trying to see the babies blog but I am being clueless how to go there. You know I would love it.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I love your kitchen. You have a sweet home.

Bill said...

When we bought our first house back in the 80s, the kitchen was all pink. John Paul II's quote is absolutely right. Have a wonderful week.

pilch92 said...

Great quote and I love that kitchen. XO