Monday, February 20, 2023

Aw...Mondays

 

Aw...Mondays


Shea loves her strawberry ice cream. At Brody's birthday party Saturday grandfather and I took this little lady to the ice cream bar so she could have a special treat for eating her brunch/lunch and being so good. Don't you love her sweater? Her daddy found it in a shop in Tacos, New Mexico on one of his deliveries. Say a prayer for him and Roger, his partner as they take deliveries North Dakota today. The weather up there has been cold and the snow, well, it is everywhere! Shea had her hair done at the resort in Florida when they were on vacation a few weeks ago. The lady did a beautiful job and mom and daddy said Shea was so patient.  She loves to show off her hair especially to Grandfather. She likes to lift his cap and lament, "Oh no, oh no and kiss his balding head. They are partners in crime when she stops over to visit.


We are having cold, windy days with more snow on the way! 


This is a Pinterest photo but this is about the size of the storm we had. We still have large patches of snow everywhere in the backyard. Someone needs to apologize to Elsa.  Please, stop ordering these snowstorms!


February started off with Harrison James birthday , He loves Fortnight and he has been doing MMA Wrestling. Such a great kid and it is hard for this Grandmother to believe he is now 7.  Our daughter-in-law Brittany and Brody and my sister-in-law Joyce had  birthdays this month. Not to be forgotten Loki and Thor turned 5 on the 12th and my girl Lulu turns 5 on the 23rd.

I can't believe I didn't get photos of Brody on his birthday but I am sharing a few here:

 

This kid is a funny guy. He is such a good basketball player and he loves Super Mario, just like his daddy.


Brody Edward - it is hard to imagine five years have gone by. My littles aren't so little anymore. 

Please have a wonderful new week and wherever you are stay safe and and happy. 




5 comments:

Sandee said...

So many Awwww's in this post. I also want you take me out for ice cream. She's a cutie pie.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hugs my friend. ♥

Mari said...

Those kids change and grow so fast! I love the photos.
My oldest daughter does braids in her girls hair all the time - so cute!
We had a big ice storm last week and now I hear they are saying another one is coming our way this week. I'm ready for Spring!

messymimi said...

Many happy returns of the day to all who are celebrating.

Every picture you shared makes me smile.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, your little one is so sweet with her strawberry ice cream and cute sweater. She is adorable. And so is her brother...precious children. You are blessed to have them near. Happy Birthday to all the birthday people and furry friends too. More snow? Wow. And we are thankful to have our AC back on in the afternoons here when it reaches 80. I'd prefer it to be a little cooler for a little longer...but this is Florida so I just have to go with the flow. I hope you have a wonderful week. I love that last picture so much. God bless you all, and I will pray for your son as he travels.

Mevely317 said...

Oh what joys! I noticed Shea's braids right away and wondered who'd done them. Hard to believe Harrison's not 7 and Brody 5 ... time's a thief, isn't it? You're so blessed to be near, making memories.
Stay warm!