Saturday, January 15, 2022

PRAYER AND CARD REQUEST

 Suzanne use to blog and she stopped and I miss her terribly.  She chose to step away for her own reasons and I do respect that. We still keep in contact and her aunt    

LaVoice was still blogging into her 90's as of December 2021. Suzanne asked if bloggers who know her aunt and anyone who would like to send a card would please request her address through myself or Suzanne if you would like. LV is ill with COVID and she is is having a hard time fighting it. Suzanne knows how much she loves receiving cards so she feels if we send her plenty of good thoughts, get well wishes and prayers that she will be able to recover.



Please join me if you would like to join us. Thank you.

Always thinking of those who need prayer including myself. The passing of our son Jeremy's friend John really hit us hard. He was the kindest young man with a big heart and had class, integrity and respect for those he knew. He always blended in at celebrations and we know his "Granny" was the only person John would never ever say no to. We feel that John has joined his Granny & Grandpa in their heavenly home. It is always hard to lose loved ones but when they have their whole life ahead of them, it makes it incredibly even more difficult.


When Jeremy and Brittany married in 2016 John was part of the wedding party. He was one of those rare friends who never let you down and always stood up for you. He cared for you and Jeremy is very broken over the loss of his good friend. Jeremy was asked to be a pallbearer at John's funeral and it is one of the hardest things he has had to do. But he went, he stood strong and honored his friend. Prayers are asked for our phamily and John's phamily. His only sibling Jennie Leigh is hurting as is John's parents and other  phamily members. 


I love this verse in reference to losing someone you deeply cared for.


If the late John Wooden is conversing in heaven with John Vialpando Mr. Wooden would undoubtedly know those of us left behind believe these words he wrote to be especially true about our loved one John V.  This wonderful young man had character, more than one could even imagine. He is sadly missed.


If you know Marty you may know that she lost her oldest son Chuck on January 13, 2021. Marty lost her soulmate and husband in August 2020. Both she and her husband Jim had been hospitalized for COVID. Unfortunately she lost the love of her life. But her oldest son Chuck passed away from a lung infection. In her grief and sorrow I think it is tragic that she felt she had to state that "No he did not pass away from COVID." I think people have overstepped their boundaries when they ask these ridiculous questions. First of all, if someone is grieving, simply express condolences and move forward. It is unbearable enough to lose a loved one and many people do not wish to give the world a full written report on their loss. Marty is one of those talented, kind and very sweet ladies. She has a beautiful blog, writes wonderful posts and is always kind and caring toward others. I think the best we can do is pray for her and remind her that so many of us do care for her and will be here for her in her grief. 

Marty is the second person to lose her child in these past few months. Life is so fleeting. It is fragile. It is hard. My mom was right, we need to pray harder.

Our sweet grand boy Brody is under the weather. I hope you will remember this sweet boy in your prayers. He is such a smart little guy and so much fun to be with. He has a terrible case of the crude so I am praying he gets well soon.  Everyone else is currently ok at their house. I think sometime the weather plays a huge part in how we feel. One day it is warm and sunny than the showers or snow comes flying through, lowering the temperature and changing our moods and our healthy days get stuffy or runny noses, tiredness and sore throats or fever. I personally think I Have been stuck in a sinus dilemma since September 2019. I step outside of my house and my nose can not decide if it should run or stuff up ! I sneeze, my eyes get goopy sometime at night and then I have days where I could run a marathon. hahaha...oh how I wish!

I recently told another blogger, Debby who was frustrated by yet another lung infection and new medication that made her feel worse, move slowly. You can only do so much and whatever you need to get done will be waiting for you another day. Take it one day at a time and go slowly. You can not replace you. Life is a gamble somedays. Other days it is peachy keen and some other days, in the words of my beloved friend Bea, age 92, "girl let's blow this pop stand! " hahaha....


...and in my prayers tonight, as every night, I thank GOD for my wonderful friends!

5 comments:

Mevely317 said...

I remember Marty from my early blogging days in Arizona. So sorry to hear of her latest loss ... and the others you've cited. I'm honored to stand among your prayer warriors, Anne. Thank you for being such a great ambassador of goodwill.

messymimi said...

My heart aches for all who are suffering loss at this time. My friend Diane just lost her son and my foster son who grew up with my kids lost his actual mom (he called us both mom). The times are hard, as your mother used to say, we need to pray harder!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, prayers for everyone from all of us, and a special one for sweet Brody.

pilch92 said...

I will be praying for all those in need of them .XO

Cathy Kennedy said...

Anna,

I certainly will say a prayer for all those mentioned. Many have lost loved ones since all this Covid stuff started. It's been a difficult chapter. A good friend whose younger than me lost her mom and stepdad earlier this month (Covid). She, her brother, and niece who live with her mom also got Covid. They were all sick for awhile. Not only did she sustain an irreplaceable part of her life, now she has to worry about her mom's home. Will the bank allow them to keep it? I know that has to add terribly to her stress and heartache. Please keep Karen C in prayer. God knows each person involved. Thanks for the giggles and I loved the quote about character/reputation which is so true. I never thought about that but it's so true.

Stay safe, healthy, and warm!