Wednesday, September 1, 2021

THANKFUL THURSDAY



 Thankful Thursday

1. Thankful for my funny feline. He wakes me for food every A.M.  at the same time. He has a built in alarm clock.

2. Thankful for my husband who is kind and logical and funny. He takes care of all of us, because he loves us.

3. Thankful so many I know who were in the storms path are ok. 

4. Thankful I can pray for those effected by the storm and thankful for those helping in the rescue and clean up.

5. Thankful for a nightly cup of hot Sleepytime tea to relax and get ready for a restful night.

6. Thankful for blogging and knowing so many kind hearts.

7. Thankful that everyone at Brians Home Blog make me smile every single day. Those fantastic felines are all so qunique.

8. Thankful that we walk every night after dinner.

9. Thankful tonight our oldest daughter, her husband and the greatest grands joined us- Harrison and Shea.

10. Thankful for Rebekah and Zach. They often prepare meal and makes me happy and makes our tummies full.





5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are so blessed to have so much to be thankful for!

The Feminine Energy said...

It's always good to be grateful. I've even heard it lengthens one's life. I don't doubt it. ~Andrea xoxoxo

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I loved your thankful list, Anne! Yes, we should all cultivate a gratitude attitude each and every day.
Blessings!

messymimi said...

There is always something for which to be grateful.

pilch92 said...

Wonderful thankfuls. You are truly blessed. XO