Thursday, September 2, 2021

Feline Friday

Feline Friday 


This gray cat is a pinterest find. My sister had a solid gray cat, his name was Dylan but his eyes were emerald green. He was a feral cat. My sister use to laugh everyday, because he never got of out the habit of rumaging through the trash can. He passed away from Feline Leukimia but his years with my sis were glroious times for him. How they loved each other. He loved being an indoor cat once he learned to chill with the other cats in her household.

A cat is an example of sophistication minus civilization. ~Author unknown


It doesn't matter if you are six feet four and broad of shoulder, if a kitten is looking for a mother-figure you're it. ~Pam Brown, Utterly Gorgeous Cats, 2006, helenexley.com


I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat. ~Author unknown


You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats. ~Proverb

This one would be my sister Mary. 

My Friendly Fill In's:

1. Being with my grands is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

2. One should take time to pray everyday. 

3. I hesitate to speak out on social issues too much because there is always someone who thinks differently. I try to be lighthearted here.

4. Is it time for Fall weather yet? Crunchy leaves, soft sweaters, cool morning breezes and Fall foliage.



I love this pretty pink cottage . I found the image at Pinterest.  I wanted to share it with Pink Saturday When I created this blog I missed a step at blogger so I can not share this with Beverly at Pink Saturday as linky does not recognize this blog. sigh....But I will post it here and enjoy seeing this pleasant little house in pink. 

12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely looking cat. We have only had one grey and gave it the very unoriginal name of Smokey!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I sure do miss our cats, Jordan and Allie. No more pets for us, though. Thanks, Anne, for sharing the great quotes about cats here and your sister's story.
Blessings!

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful gray cat. My family had a cat once many years ago and I can't remember its name.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those gray kitties are so very pretty. Those were good fill-in answers too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Cats are fascinating and then some.

Love your fill-ins and I'm so ready for fall.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

The Feminine Energy said...

Feline leukemia is so contagious... and so preventable. I hope your sister got her other cats tested and now has all her cats vaccinated against the beastly disease. I love solid grey cats!! ~Andrea xoxoxo

Ginny Hartzler said...

He looks like a Russian Blue. We LOVE cats, and have had many.

DUTA said...

I like the quotes about cats.

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers, especially #1 and I am with you on not discussing social issues as someone will take offense. Hope you have a nice weekend. XO

messymimi said...

Our Fat Boy looked a lot like that cat.

Great fill-in answers.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog and your comments. I have responded to them there.

Praying for you. God bless.

Ida said...

The gray kitty reminds me a little of our Ghost that passed a couple of years ago. - We want to thank you for the nice comment on the loss of our sweet, Captain Cuddles this past weekend.