Thursday, June 17, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 With this heatwave I am thankful for the a/c and being able to stay indoors. Tomorrow I have to venture out, but early in the morning, to the bank and credit union. I will pick up a few groceries and be home before the temps are rising higher. We do see rain in the new week forecast and temps about 30 degrees lower. Ah.......


When you come to this grandmothers house the royal treatment is part of your visit. While one leg of sister appears in the lower end of the photo, as she konked out, the big brother is dining on a meal and his usual, hot cocoa. Two large marshmallows and whipped cream come with this drink. This boy is so comfortable here, he strips off his shirt so he can hunker down in the bed. Thankful to have him still visiting. My how he has grown.


When this girl decided she had enough, she crashed on mylap/ leg. I was trapped so this is the only photo I could take without waking her. She is a very light sleeper. One of her legs was in the first photo. Thankful she is here too. That pretty face....on a small girl with a very determined personality.


HaHaHa.... this interpretive dance cracks me up.  I hope you visit Thankful Thursday

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's been way too hot here too. That little sweetie sure is zonked. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Ginny Hartzler said...

We both have posts of our grandchildren today! Your granddaughter is so beautiful! And she does look determined, even in her sleep! I love her cute outfit.

messymimi said...

The joy of being able to spoil your grandchildren is the payback you get for letting your children live to grow up!