Sunday, June 13, 2021

Aw...Mondays and More

 

Jeremy took Brody to this car show and he got to sit in the Jurassic Park vehicle that was used in the movie. This child is fascinated with cars! We entertained Blake at our house. He was such a good boy. We had tons of funs, lots of bubble, mac n cheese and watching silly cartoons too. I hope you will visit Aw...Mondays . 


Love is...makes me so happy! They sure know what is important.  Always a smile maker with love.


Kindness is just love with its workboots on. ~Karen McCullah and Kirsten Smith

I want to share kindness, the kind that Jessica Marie Baker would spreading throughout her short 46 year life. She was not dealt a winning hand in life but she turned that around and made everyone in her path a better person for kind heart and positive attitude.  Jessica was a food server and she worked hard. She made eveyrone from her co workers to her customers feel better. I wish you could read all the messages her phamily received via social media from people everywhere. Never an unkind thought or deed or word passed from Jessica to others. I will treasure my moments shared with Jessica. She was pure kindness. Going to miss you from this life sweet lady.

More kindnesses in memory of Jessica.


We were wishing Rebekah a happy birthday today and I realized these girls were born in the wee morning hours- Noelle (2 A.M.) Hannah (1 A.M.) and Rebekah (3 A.M.). Jeremy was born at 5:45 A.M. and Nick at 4:00 in the afternoon. Nick making a statement I suppose!


Goodnight and sweet dreams.





8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Brody looks like he is in Heaven. Jessica will be missed so much, what a wonderful example she was.

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Rebekah,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

More healing hugs, honey.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Great post- your Spark is great!

pilch92 said...

Great spark and sweet photos. XO

Timmy Tomcat said...

Thanks for the great sparks

messymimi said...

A fun and beautiful post as usual. Thank you!

Susan said...

I am so sorry about Jessica. It is never easy to accept the loss of such a lovely human being. Thank you SO MUCH for your kind and loving comments on my blog. I am going through a very tough time right now, as you know, so your words meant a great deal to me. Hugs. Susan

Jeanette said...

Your little grandson is so cute and looks like he's loving being in that car! My grandsons love construction vehicles and lawn equipment lately! I used to love those "Love is.." sayings. Thanks for sharing this one!