Sunday, September 24, 2017

M O N D A Y M O M E N T S

Have a happy Monday! Say hello to Sandee and everyone at Aw....Mondays!
Ah...something terribly terribly lacking in our world today. L O V E

On Maxine....you always have such sassy thoughts!
A man who taught me so much, everything good I know about life he was instrumental is telling me about it. Hard working, faithful, wonderful husband to our mother, humble father to his children. He loved his grand kids and would flip over the additions to our phamily today. He would be sad to see one of his favorite sports football going down the politically correct tubes. He taught me so much about sports. SONday October 1 I will feel his spirit with me as I watch our hometown Rockies in one of their last home games. He would have loved knowing Colorado had a MLB baseball team. He will be in my thoughts at that baseball game. I will remember all the conversations I had with him over it. He will be in my thoughts all winter long as I wait for Spring to return and treat me to the all American sports of baseball.
I feel so sad for our country. We are allowing others to destroy it from the inside out. Nothing matters more to me than my faith. It is hard to stay on track with all the craziness in our world. So much sadness. I wonder how many NFL players ever bent down to hand some money or even smile at a homeless person sitting on the sidewalk near their fancy million dollar lofts downtown?

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Aww on the pup and the cat. So cute.

Your dad was a jewel among jewels. You're a lucky gal.

have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Kathe W. said...

good thoughts and I think we all would have loved your dad- he sounds like a good man! Have a lovely week!

Dogmom Diva said...

Lovely post, my friend!!

Mevely317 said...

Your second quote box (what DO they call these things, anyway?) made me laugh out loud! Now I never thought about it, but ya, I guess God DOES have a sense of humor. The third box is particularly powerful to me.

Like you, I was soooo excited to join in the tea cup/coffee mug exchange a few years ago. I enjoyed spending time trying to find the perfect cup and accessories -- but got a lackluster acknowledgment, no pictures, nothing. I know that shouldn't stop me. Maybe next season when my life no longer resembles a hamster-on-a-wheel!