Thursday, September 28, 2017

G R A T E F U L

So much to be grateful for. Today my top three were:

1.) Faith : No matter what happens I know God is always with me

2.) Phamily: No matter how rough a day can be or things happen which I can not control,
      I know I have a support system.

3.)  Wedding Plans:  The Middle will be married before we know it. It is a great time to
       reflect on our phamily and look back on all the memories we have made.
I like laughter, whether a baby is cooing or a toddler is laughing hard! I have a couple girlfriends I can actually get teary eyed with. Laughter is good medicine. It is good for the soul. The Family Circus has always given me something to chuckle about. Sometime laughing out loud too!
Simply put, this is my life.
When I am talking on my phone and looking for it, I am always grateful God is in charge and not me! I think He has quite the sense of humor.
I felt this way after I lost my job. I knew bitterness and negativity would not help me. You do what you do because often "it is what it is" and we can not change it. One of the members of the boy band One Direction has those very words tattooed on his neck. Just a little FYI in case you wanted to know something not earth shattering today!

Pinterest makes me smile with these tea time finds. I joined Stephanie's Tea Cup/Tea Mug Exchange for the third time. I am excited to send my gifts. I always get excited like a little kid at Christmas. I am not sure everyone does appreciate it, but I put a lot of effort into finding things I think the other person will love. So far I have found some things I am hoping these two ladies will enjoy. I can never have enough tea cups and mugs and I never forget who gifts them to me.

Snoopy is one of those lovable characters from when I was a child. He has his own Instagram page. I am finding Pinterest and Instagram steer away from "touchy subjects".  I love hanging out there.
Weddings and babies, our phamily are expecting two new littles, in October 2017 and March 2018 and of course, the wedding in December 2017. Goodness I sure love my life.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I love them all, but the last one is the very best to me. I do this every morning. It's good to be thankful.

Have a fabulous day and a blessed weekend. ♥♥♥

My Tata's Cottage said...

I am testing the comment section. I feel sad no one comments much here. ; - (

Pom Pom said...

Here's another comment, Anne! Hope it works!

Buttercup said...

I commented last week, not sure where it went!