Sunday, September 3, 2023

Aw...Mondays Love is... Sparks

Aw...Mondays 


I will be feeling better soon. I hope. Sinus and head cold. Avery has it now too. Too much a/c and hot weather. Bad combinations but this was so cute I had to share. If you drink coffee that is great too! I will be visiting soon too. SO much going on here and trying to feel better. All good too. Hannah and Jake will be back in October for the baby shower. Lots to d
o

My sweetheart, feeling crummy too and having to return to work Tuesday as his co worker is on vacation at his week. Its ok, they both work so hard and deserve their free time.  I am just sad for him as he has so much to go back too. Lots of work, he is grateful. It is just hard pulling the weight of two by yourself.  So as usual love is.... says it all.

Autumn teaches us the beauty of letting go.  Growth requires release. It's what the trees do. Ka'ala @alohakaala

For Sparks....


9 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, so precious and Love is always makes me smile.

I hope you continue to feel better. I hate colds in the summertime.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Healing hugs. ♥

Mari said...

Sorry you are dealing with this cold! Hope you are all feeling better quickly!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Hoping that you both start to feel better very soon, Anne.
Blessings!

Mevely317 said...

What a fetching needlepoint!
I'm so sorry y'all are under the weather. Sending healing hugs and wishes you'll soon be feeling like crispy critters again.

carol l mckenna said...

Sending you and hubby lots of healing energy hugs ~ be well soon ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor

Ginny Hartzler said...

I sure hope you both feel lots better soon!!

pilch92 said...

I hope you and your hubby feel better soon. XO

Lori said...

I hope you both feel better soon. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

messymimi said...

I'm praying you and your sweetheart feel better soon.