Friday, August 18, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's and Pink Saturday

 Feline Friday


A tiny sleepy kitten, look at those cute pink paws. Precious.

Friend Fill In's

Ellen and her co host Lorianne share making this fun Meme. I hope you will join the fun and share you answers too.

1. A sight I would like to unsee ______________________.

2. I plan to __________________before the summer is over.

3. I sometimes forget that __________________isn't considered normal by most.

4. If my life were a book, the current chapter I'm in would be titled__________________.

My answers:

1. A sight I would like to unsee is the day my Boots passed over to the rainbow bridge.

2. I plan to jump in a swimming pool before the summer is over.

3. I sometimes forget that we all have weird habits that isn't considered normal  by most.

4. If my life were a book, the current chapter I'm in would be titled Organizing 101: You Can Do It!

Pink Saturday


This reminds me of a place on our mini vacation that I want to visit  where everything is perfectly put together in pink! Thanks Pinterest for always having pink goodness to share with me. 


So now you know my secret, like a kid, I was messing around at Snapchat and took this silly photos.

My poor husband has these filling up his gmail account to see when he has a lunch break or when he gets home tonight. But have no fear, I have loaded and unloaded and reloaded the dish washer as the day goes by. I have stripped the bedding and changed it. I have rounded up a herd of dogs running by the fence where Duke waits for them on one side. Mean dogs on another. Barking fools on the other side and peace and quiet from my neighbor Mark's yard. I was up at 3 A.M. to see our youngest head out the door to a weekend trip to Pittsburgh with a mini layover in Chicago. I watched his uber drive away from the house. Nick turns 30 this weekend and he is still our baby. Hannah is our baby girl. Rebekah is Avery's twin , Jeremy is the first born son and Noelle the first born daughter. What can I say, I love them all? 

Happy weekending to all of you! Any plans? We will make our weekly trek to the Farmer's Market for fresh veggies and a Limeade. We will have a sleepover with two grandsons Saturday night. They are finished with their basketball league so we are sad until they join a new one. 







10 comments:

stevebethere said...

Aww! so cute what a nice capture :-)

Have a kittentastic weekend 👍

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a sweet kitten. The photo makes me want to kiss those adorable pink pads!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a cute kitten! Those were good fill-in answers too!

Meezan said...

That cat is precious! The coloring is a lot like my Fiona (not pictured on my blog post today). I am going to the farmer's market this weekend, too. Enjoy!! :)

messymimi said...

The kitten is precious.

We do all have our own odd habits, don't we.

I like your photos, I'm sure your sweetheart will enjoy them.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Lynn and Precious said...

Thank you for your kind wishes. A broke hand is simple compared to so much, and I am coping. Love the kitten photo. We have such kind bloggers. Lynn and Precious

Visits With Mary said...

I haven't visited Pink Saturday in a while, I always enjoyed Saturdays there. Maybe I'll participate again real soon. I also think I would enjoy Friendly Fill-ins too. Enjoyed visiting today, it's a great post.

Veronica Lee said...

Love the cute kitty 😺

I enjoyed reading your fill-in answers.

Happy Monday!

XmasDolly said...

Totally awesome Post... so many cute things to see & do, but alas I cannot!!! I'm off to the dreary doctors for a blood test! YUK! You have a nice day though!!! :)

XmasDolly said...

Well, I don't know what happened to my message, but I'll try again! Have a nice day & I loved all the cute photos & the puppy dog!!! I have one too & he's my buddy for sure! We call him, "Charlie"!!! I'd love to join in the fun, but I have to go to the doctor's for a blood test. BUMMER!!! Later my friend & thanks for sharing your beautiful puppy! :)