Thursday, August 17, 2023

THANKFUL THURSDAY



Thankful Thursday
 

Since it is black cat appreciation day I always love to share my boy Boots. I just wish I had more photos of him He was very photogenic and somewhere in boxes of photos I know I will find more.  But he was a beautiful black cat with his striking white markings. 


My black cat magnet is too cute. That is about right with a cat in your home.


Even though he has been gone from my life since 2012 Boots has his photo front and center on the fridge. I miss him every day.




7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

We had a cat that looked like this, and also named Boots. He is long gone many years ago. Your Boots surely was a gift to all of you.

Mari said...

Aww - you loved him well! I had a black cat that looked similar when I was a kid. Boots was a beauty!

Visits With Mary said...

He was a pretty cat. I've had a cocker spaniel named Willie, he's been gone since 2009 and I still think of him often. I sure loved that dog. Maybe Boots and Willie have met somewhere over the Rainbow Bridge. ♥

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Such a pretty kitty. I know you must miss him. We have one in the neighborhood who looks very similar. Sometimes he comes around to visit our porch. I don't mind as long as he leaves the birdies alone out there. He seems like a sweet kitty. (((hugs)))

Brian's Home Blog said...

Boots was truly a special one and what a nice remembrance. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

Boots was most handsome, we never have them quite long enough, do we.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Deb