Friday, June 23, 2023

Feline Friday Friendly Fill In's and Pink Saturday

 Feline Friday


Hey kitty, it's Friday don't be unhappy be cool! 

Friendly Fill In's

Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Ellen came up with the first two and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.
1. Never underestimate _the value of salvation and trusting God for it. 
2.Dishonesty makes me angry and in the world today, it is everywhere.   
3. I need to  get my bills paid down so I can buy a different car.
4. I didn’t realize how beautiful the rain brought in Spring until I saw the green, green grass in my yard.

Pink Saturday 


I found this cute blue and pink cottage on Pinterest. I would love to be able to peek inside.

"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink. " No author was noted

 

 


8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks like a fancy doll's house!

Mevely317 said...

Great fill-in's!
I need a new/different car, as well, but the prices are insane. Guess I'll keep putting 'band-aids' on my 2005 Camry until it falls over.

Mari said...

Such a cute kitten and cottage!
No green grass here - we've had no rain for 75 days!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

This does look like an oversized doll house, Anne. I'd love to peek inside, too!

messymimi said...

Salvation is our most important gift to receive, i feel badly for those who don't value it.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Nancy Barber said...

I want to know what's inside, too! Enjoy your week!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a cute kitten. No rain here and England's green and pleasant land is rapidly disappearing. We have been on a hosepipe ban since last summer and told it won't be lifted before December, if then.

Joyful said...

It sounds like you and your phamily know how to enjoy summer. I'm with you on the perfect weather. Enjoy your cookouts and summer reading.