Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday 


Lake Crescent Washington

Happy Tuesday


Maxine makes me happy anytime I see her but Tuesday's are especially fun. I truly agree with her on this one. 


Joy and happiness go hand in hand. I really love this verse. 



These Pinterest finds are precious and I believe I have seen these bunnies at Wayfair. They may on canvas or suitable for framing.  There are several different ones and they give a happy feeling when I see them.

Yesterday was a mixed up crazy day but today took the cake. We were without power for quite some time after a hail storm.  So I mixed up my post for Tuesday4 and it posted at my other blog PHAMILY BLOG. We are also excited that our Denver Nuggets are in the finals and will play the Miami Heat at home tomorrow night.  We would love to see them take the series so we will watch and wait. Both teams are excellent this year so we are happy the Nuggets are in the final series.

“You are responsible for how people remember you—or don’t. So don’t take it lightly.” – Kobe Bryant

“Basketball doesn’t build character, it reveals it.” – James Naismith

Even if you aren't a basketball fan, a fun fact. Mr. James Naismith invented the game of basketball. He was a Canadian/American physical education teacher, Christian Chaplain, and sports coach. He wrote the original basketball rule book and founded the University of Kansas basketball program. 

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I agree with Maxine!

Sandee said...

What a beautiful shot. I'd love to visit there.

Maxine is always right in my book.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I'm not a big basketball fan,but I did enjoy the history lesson you shared here. Good luck to the Nuggets!

Mevely317 said...

I, too, don't care for basketball, but we're pulling for the Nuggets! Love Maxine .... love the bathroom bunny .... love you!

messymimi said...

That picture is a stunner, i'd love to live there in the summer (in winter, I want a home in Hawaii).

Maxine is right!

The verse is a good reminder. Joy, praise and gratitude help life move along more smoothly.

I'm sorry your power went out and your posts were mixed up. It's okay, it's fun to read them no matter where they post.