Thursday, October 7, 2021

THANKFUL THURSDAY

 Six Little Stories With Lots of Meaning

1. Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of the prayer, all people gathered, but only one little boy came with his imbrella. That is faith.

2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. That is trust.

3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but we still set the alarms to wake us up. That is hope.

4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That is confidence.

5. We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have children. That is love.

6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence  " I am not old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years experience." That is attitude.

Have a happy and thankful day and live your life like these stories. Remember-  Good friends are the rare jewels of  life, difficult to find and impossible to replace! Thankful Thursday


Ellen and Lorianne co host Friendly Fill In's. They each think up these four sentences. I will look forward to seeing everyone's answers tomorrow. S M I L E

1. I wish I could train______________to_______________.

2. I am planning to get ________________for________________.

3. I know it's time to ______________when________________.

4. I felt brave when I __________________.

Come back gtomorrow for our answers. Have a wonderful day.

 


 


 . 

7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This was fun, I haven't read it before.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all so very good! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Mevely317 said...

Love those 6 little stories ... great definitions!

pilch92 said...

Great stories. I look forward to your fill-in answers. XO

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful,Anne! Xoxo.

messymimi said...

How i hope i can keep that attitude.

R's Rue said...

How beautiful.