Thursday, January 14, 2021

Weekend Thankfulness

 January 14, 2021

The weekend is coming and I am thankful. Andrew gave an update on Tarrah and Ella.

Tarrah; Her lungs are still fillinf with fluid but they are workingon finding the right treatment. They aren't sure what is going on with her kidneys but they are working through it. She has a heart flutuation from the delivery and they are treating that as well.  If all goes well she may be looking at coming home again in a few days. Please continue to pray.

Ella is off the respirator and they are going to start feeding her again. The surgery went well and the drain is doing the job it should. She is doing well. SHe is gaining weight.  Prayers are so welcome.

We have cold and  windy weather, sort of like March. Maybe March will bring us some April showers and April will give us the May flowers.  These months seemed very mixed up but our world is currently in that state of mixed up too. P R A Y .

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for being here. I am planning to leave the social media sites and want to remove all my photos there. I have lost all desire to hang around due to the extreme hatred there. I am closing my group sites I have had through the years, my jewelry, my LuLaRoe outfit shares and my Plexius. One thing I have learned through my life, these businesses are all a pyramid. You only make money if you recruit others. Althought both Mary Kay and Princess House gave me amazing paychecks . I also made some lifelong friendships. I am at a stage in my life, if I want to wear my pj's all day long I will. If I want to stay up late and sleep til ten I will. I am no longer on anyone's schedule so that makes me incredibly happy. I think our country is in for changes no one is expecting and many of these businesses will be no more. If you can not afford to buy groceries or pay your rent or mortage I know the last thing you will think about will be buying stuff you do not really need. I am not angry or bitter. Just realistic. 

Stay safe and warm or cool depending on the weather where you are. Be happy, be mindful and most of all be kind.






2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

AMEN ... I agree with your closing paragraph 100! (Thank goodness, Tom doesn't care if I want to wear PJ's all day.) Until recently, I never realized just how ugly folks can be on social media. Because FB is the only way I have of keeping in touch with some people I'm keeping that page open, less a few 'trolls' I've had to unfollow/unfriend. Nope, no regrets. So thankful to be retired and not have to play games in the workplace!
Thanks for the update on your loves. Still praying!

messymimi said...

Praying always.