Saturday, January 23, 2021

Gratitude, Thankfulness and Blessed

 

C S Lewis was quite brilliant and many of his words ring true in 2021.Grateful to know good people like Joyce who shares some of these insights.


Thankful for common sense and good manners. This is excellent advice. I have to walk away so I don't engage critical people.  Somedays it is harder than others but being thankful is a priority with me. So is P R A Y E R ! Always pray for those you do not agree with or those who irk you. 


Blessed: Hannah said they had two days of non stop snow. Her backyard is a winter wonderland. I love this observation. It is so quiet after a snowfall. 

Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend. 


Have a great night and get your beauty rest.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I just love these quotes! Especially the C.S. Lewis.

messymimi said...

Lewis was brilliant, and that sign about criticism is spot on.

Mevely317 said...

Love that C.S. Lewis quote so much! I saved it and was going to share on FB -- then remembered I'm trying to wean myself off. Will probably share on MeWe instead, so as not to offend anyone. HA!

pilch92 said...

Great quotes. I love snow in amounts of 6 inches or less. :) XO

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Love these quotes.
Thanks for sharing.