Monday, June 17, 2024

Aw.... Mondays and love is...

 Aw....Mondays



Wise words from a very talented author, to remind myself and others how powerful words are and how we can help others in the simplest ways. 


We've had plenty of sunshine lately. Temps in the 90's. It seems many states are having heat waves too. Stay cool and hydrated. love is.... is always so sweet for me.


Thinking of Sally DiStefano who hosted Blue Mondays for many years. Missing her always and I keep hunting for blues, especially in sweet cottages. Would you rather have a cottage or a tiny house? A cottage for me! Those tiny houses rarely have a sleeping space that does not require you climbing a ladder. No, not today thank you. I will take this pale blue cottage and the accompanying blue water on a sunny Spring day.


8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks like a beautiful doll house or something in a fairy tale. A cottage for me. The English kind.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The cottage looks like something out of a fairy tale - love it!
Blessings!

Mari said...

Yes, she's a very talented writer!
I'm with you, I'll take a cottage too and this is a sweet one.

Sandee said...

I love that cute house. I would love to live there. So adorable.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week, my friend. Love and hugs. ♥

Mevely317 said...

What a sweet 'shout out' to dear Sally! May her memory be a blessing for years to come.
Tho' blue's not my favorite, I'm absolutely besotted by this cottage on the waterfront. Two stories and grounds to maintain aren't in my wheelhouse anymore, but if this was a real-life bed-and-bath, I'd be packing my bags!

Chatty Crone said...

Love that house by the sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey just read in my devotion today about the mind playing a big part in our healing and trusting.

messymimi said...

Yes, a small cottage, preferably one storey. Ladders go soon but stairs go too, eventually.

We can always spread more love, it makes the world better, even when it seems a lost effort.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, that cottage is so lovely...and I love the gardens and the view! What a beautiful place to live! I love the cottage style, but I also love a log cabin style too. Mostly I just love a happy place to live with those that I love. Doesn't really matter what it looks like as long as love is there. Amen?.