Monday, March 13, 2023

Aw...Mondays Love is... and Sparks

 Aw...Mondays


 Date Night is a canvas by Lucia Heffernan at wayfair dot com

Although I am not a huge fan of the wild bunnies in my neighborhood this one is sweet in her pretty pink date dress.

My favorite part of any day, sleeping with my partner here.  Love is.... tells me the best things every day.

 "If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." — Anne Bradstreet

Always good to share a Sparks today.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is the most adorable painting EVER!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I tried to buy it, but it is $107.00!

Mevely317 said...

I'd love to get that painting for my granddaughter to put beside her 3-fold standing mirror!

PS - Dumb question ... but what is a Sparks?

Sandee said...

Cute bunny in pink. They are so precious.

Love is... We feel the same and I love that quote.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, my friend. Love and hugs. ♥

Martha Jane Orlando said...

That is a precious bunny picture, Anne.
Blessings!