Monday, May 2, 2022

Aw...Mondays and More

 Aw....Mondays


This is our life. Trying to get Hannah's old room organized for their stay with us later this month.  I think this is our new motto. We get things done, it just takes a lot longer.


Enjoying these days with my sweetheart.  This is us. Yesterday we gave Rebekah and Zach a ride to the light rail and Avery wanted a DQ Dilly Bar. So guess where we went? I had a small strawberry malt and he had a Dilly Bar. Love is...is always sweet for me.


2 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

You're so right that getting things done when we're older takes so much longer than it used to. I know you will be ready by the time your guests arrive, Anne.
Blessings!

messymimi said...

That's a beautiful idea, that love is an ice cream with your sweetheart.