Tuesday, May 18, 2021

TUESDAY

 

Rainy days... this little poem is perfect. I don't mind the rain but I need to pull weeds, they grow so beautifully in wet weather. Happy Tuesday

Happiness

Always makes me feel

Pretty

Patient and

Youthful 

Time is fleeting

Understand that every single moment matters

Even when things seem upside down or

Downright mean

And trying to wreck 

Your day

Remember this: You can always 

S M I L E !

Smiling makes me happier so I encourage everyone to try it. 


Oh Maxine you are super extra snarky today! That poor pup! His face is always priceless.


A heart mug from my Mother's Day Gifts. One of the things that makes me happy.




Two more happy happy gifts I love.


Aw...happiness is a balloon!


A sweet mug. Now I just need two more to match this one (wink wink)!!!



Someone knows I still love Barbie..... she makes me happy too.


Rain makes me sleepy, sweet little Mollie settling in for an afternoon nap.


A beautiful share and a happy one too from a friend.

My hubby always says, you're not my mother when I tease him about gifts on this day. HaHa but he treated me to a beautiful Minky blanket for our anniversary which helps me sleep like a baby. So I'll let him slide on that one.


I'm pretty sure you can not qualify for a pure 100 percent BoJon if you don't love these diamonds!

Have a beautiful week.


3 comments:

Sandee said...

All fun and I laughed out loud with the diamond one. I know you're a huge fan.

I'm a huge fan of Maxine.

I'm happy you had a great Mother's Day. Rightly so.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

What wonderful gifts! And I do like the rain poem. I also love your blue paisley tablecloth. It would look great in my kitchen, where did you get it?

messymimi said...

Those are wonderful gifts!

Tell your husband that you are the mother of his children, he can recognize you for that, as long as you also recognize him as the father of your children on Father's Day.